Total Pageviews

random musings of a crazy cat lady

Thursday, November 11, 2010

Lions in Winter

My cats think it is the bitter depths of winter now. This is not surprising since the weather is now similar to mid-winter in Sunnyvale. They do not want to stay outside for more than a few minutes. My dad wants pictures of them the first time they experience snow, but I am beginning to think that it may be impossible to get them outside then.
Luna is old and mellow and does not act very different than usual. Rugrat still has a lot of pent-up energy which she used to get rid of when she was outside. Now she is restless and high maintenance. I had tabled my plans to get another cat, because they seemed so happy during the summer and early fall, but now I think Rugrat does need someone to tire her out.

No comments:

Post a Comment