Total Pageviews

random musings of a crazy cat lady

Monday, February 16, 2009

Why blog now?

In my personal life, I've never been a particularly early adopter of new technology. This is mainly because I'm pretty cheap and don't like to spend a lot of money on new gadgets, especially if I know they're going to become a lot cheaper in the next year or two. It's also because I get my fill of cool new technology at work, and like to use my brain in other ways when I get home.
In the last few years, however, I've become a fan of reading blogs. OK, I'm addicted, I admit. Sometimes I lurk and sometimes I comment. However, I find it difficult to fully get my point across. I get distracted by trying to respond to the post as well as the other commenters. This is not normal for me, since I am a veteran of many years of letter/email/diary writings. Eventually I decided to start blogging, and this is my first post.
What am I going to blog about? Short answer- anything that I feel like writing about. Long answer - cooking/baking, science, feminism, my own life, my pets, current events, and whatever else interests me.

No comments:

Post a Comment