Total Pageviews

random musings of a crazy cat lady

Monday, October 11, 2010

Reunited and it feels so good....

I'm going to go back to having just one blog.  I'll leave Recipe Geek up for a while (and possibly cross-post) in case I change my mind, but the cooking blog posts will all be posted here now.  I don't think there are very many people who read Recipe Geek but not Old Biddy.
When I first started blogging, I only had this blog.  Although it's anonymous, I was still cautious about the world of blogging, and I stayed away from sensitive subjects.  When T broke up with me I started posting much more personal posts.  Some are still up there, but others were removed after a while.  I didn't save them.  It's best to move on.
Around this time, people at work found out that I blogged about cooking and wanted to read the blog, so I split the blog into two and directed them to Recipe Geek.  I did a lot of cooking and blogging during those post-breakup pre- and post-layoff days.
Now, however, I'm working more and cooking less, so it makes sense to recombine the two blogs. 

No comments:

Post a Comment