Total Pageviews

random musings of a crazy cat lady

Sunday, February 26, 2012

Crawling out of the woodwork

In the last two weeks I have been contacted by people from two different companies about job openings. Unlike in the past, these were not recruiters contacting me. Instead, both inquiries came via LinkedIn, although one was from a company where I'd previously turned down a job offer.
I'm not sure what to make of this. I'm not actively looking to move, and if I were I would be trying to get back to northern California.* These are both very good openings, but I am pretty happy here. Even if I weren't, the thought of moving to a new town again less than 2 years after moving here is pretty unappealing. I have the flexibility to be able to move, but that doesn't mean I want to do it all the time.
Naturally, this all happened once I started doing 'personalization' projects on my house. Sigh. That's the same thing that happened when I remodeled my bathroom back in California.

No comments:

Post a Comment