Total Pageviews

random musings of a crazy cat lady

Tuesday, April 28, 2015

Dear Old Men Who I Have to be Polite to, Please STFU...

Twice in the last week, I've been congratulated by an old guy on my pregnancy.  I think it's time I retired this particular shirt until I lose 20 lbs.
All joking aside, no I'm not pleased.  It was a long winter and I did gain 5 lbs and get out of shape, and then I ate gluten and made my stomach distend out even more.  However, all of this is incidental to the primary message of this blog post, which is
NEVER EVER ASSUME A WOMAN IS PREGNANT, YOU FUCKING MORONS.  ESPECIALLY NOT IF SHE IS 46, DRINKING A BEER AND EATING SUSHI RIGHT IN FRONT OF YOU.  DUMBASSES....THIS IS JUST MY FOOD AND GLUTEN BABY.  I'M NOT CONGRATULATING YOU ON YOUR BEER BELLIES SO PLEASE JUST STFU ABOUT MINE.

Sincerely yours,
Old Biddy.



No comments:

Post a Comment