Total Pageviews

random musings of a crazy cat lady

Tuesday, April 28, 2015

Deciblogging


As some of you may have noticed, I haven’t been posting very much lately.  I have a lot of half-written posts but have been finding it hard to find the bandwidth to finish them while they are still timely.  Part of this is due to me and Joe living together – I get less quiet time than I used to, simply because there is another, extremely extroverted person in the house.  It’s working out very well, but is not condusive to really long, well-written blog posts.
I still like the blog format as sort of a public diary/soapbox, though.  For the time being, I’m going to experiment with using a microblogging format.  I’m not going to use twitter or even stick to 140 characters, but will start posting shorter blogs/commentaries.  Perhaps I should call this semi-microblogging, or milliblogging.  Deciblogging is probably the most accurate description.  As always, I will link to some of them on Facebook.

No comments:

Post a Comment