Total Pageviews

random musings of a crazy cat lady

Wednesday, January 13, 2021

Random cranky thoughts part 1

 I'm not even going to try to write a standard full post, but here are a few thoughts that are rattling through my head

I'd like to yeet all those Trump fanatic Republican Congresswomen/spokeswomen/Instagram models/groupies into the sun, especially the ones who build their whole persona or campaign on how they like to carry guns around.  Since that is unfortunately not going to happen, I want them to have a nervous breakdown as they age and are no longer useful cute little thirst traps for Republican men. 

Bonus points if they have a miserable time during perimenopause.

Negative points if they actually shoot someone during perimenopause.

It goes without saying that I want to yeet all their male counterparts of all ages into the sun or prison. 

My husband has successfully predicted a lot of what would happen well before 2020. This is based on his experiences hanging out with bikers, many of whom are right wing, as well as his general tendency to stock up on pantry staples and toilet paper.  I am never again going to get away with being a toilet paper minimalist. If he dies before I do, I am planning on selling all my stuff and moving into a condo and living a lifestyle that would make Marie Kondo and minimalist hipster dudes proud.

On a more serious note, he's been worried about the right wingers getting violent for more than a year.  At first I thought he was overreacting, but he was right.

On a less serious note, for the last six months he has been egging me on to buy sewing stuff to keep me occupied. 



No comments:

Post a Comment