Total Pageviews

random musings of a crazy cat lady

Saturday, August 20, 2011

Dear Talbots: Thank you

Dear Talbots,
Today I received your catalog in the mail. Although I am a bit too young, too cheap, and too much of a slob to be part of your core target audience, I do occasionally frequent your store due to the fact that there isn't very much good shopping in Ithaca and when you put stuff on sale you don't mess around. I appreciate that. I also appreciate the fact that you actually put pockets in skirts, and carry larger sizes.
Anyway, I was pleasantly surprised to see that there were some models in there who were larger than a size 2 and some who were older than me. Note to all retailers - this did not make the clothes look any less attractive, and did not make me any less likely to buy them - probably the opposite. Models do not need to be size 0 to model clothes. As with all your other clothes, I will wait until it's on sale and then buy it, but that's just me. Keep up the good work with the catalog models.
Love,
Old Biddy

No comments:

Post a Comment