Total Pageviews

random musings of a crazy cat lady

Thursday, May 6, 2010

Cranky Old Biddy, Packing Edition

I'm cranky.  This may have something to do with the fact that I had lots of beer and fried food last night and didn't sleep well, but the sheer amount of junk I have isn't helping.  90% of it is kitchen or decorative stuff my mom gives me, that seems sort of nice so I take it, and then I stick it in a cabinet somewhere and forget about it. I am going to miss living here and being in the same city as my mom, but I am NOT going to miss all the garage sale stuff she foists on me.  Between having a bigger place and not having a continual influx of crap, it's going to be a lot easier to keep my place clean.

Anyway, here's the packing report.
1 (S) box of CD's + DVD's.
1 (S) box of books.
1 (M) box of sweatshirts and clothes
1 (L) box of candles and decorative shit from the living room

Lots of stuff discarded or bagged up for Goodwill

I am taking consolation in the fact that even though I have a lot of crap, I have a lot less crap than T, who is also moving now.  Granted, he only has to do a local move, but he hasn't moved or done a substantial culling in 18 years.  I am glad I don't have to help or listen to him complain about that.

No comments:

Post a Comment