Total Pageviews

random musings of a crazy cat lady

Monday, May 31, 2010

Old Biddy Movie Review: Sex and the City 2

Tonight Judy and I went to go see Sex and the City 2.  When we got to the theater, the digital sign above the door had a limited number of letters, so it just read "Sex and T" If there ever was a time that a camera phone would be useful, this was it. Unfortunately, I still have my cheap-ass phone and Judy's camera doesn't work, so we were shit out of luck and you'll just have to take my work for it. Nonetheless, we got a good laugh out of it.
Anyway, it's simple.  What I like about the show is the friendship between the four women and the humor.  Sure, the clothes, the shoes and the men are nice eye candy too, not necessarily in that order.  The first movie was pretty dark and it was lacking in humor, even though the other elements were there.  The new movie is completely over the top and completely politically incorrect, but the humor returned, so I enjoyed it.  That ends the movie review portion of this blog post.
And now for the sappy sentimental portion of the blog..  To paraphrase one of the SATC ladies, "Men come and go, but friends are forever".  I feel the same way about you guys.  Thank you all for your friendship throughout the years. It's meant the world to me.

*And yes, if we're playing the "Which Sex and the City character are you?" game, I'm a total Miranda.  You knew that already, of course.

No comments:

Post a Comment