Total Pageviews

random musings of a crazy cat lady

Saturday, August 7, 2010

Craigslist Karma

Today I bought a brand new grill from a very nice couple.  They had won it in a raffle but it was too big for them, so they'd never even used it.  It was half price, and they even delivered it and gave me the cover for it and some veggies from their garden.  I scored big time, since I was all set to order this exact grill or its smaller brother from home depot. The only reason I didn't was that I was indecisive about which one I was going to buy.
I must've invoked some serious Craigslist good karma when I took the French woman's rug back to her.  Anyway, now I'm done with all my big household purchases.  It's a relief.  I hadn't even considered a grill to be a high priority item, but I found that I really missed having one.
More grilling details will be posted over Recipe Geek.

No comments:

Post a Comment