Total Pageviews

random musings of a crazy cat lady

Thursday, March 25, 2010

It's not me, it's you: another Wankercon update

I talked with M yesterday.  She is a former coworker.  Anyway, she's been in touch with Wankercon too.  They've been just as weird to her as they were to me.  That doesn't really surprise me, but nonetheless it is a bit of a relief that there wasn't just something strange in my resume that prompted all of this weirdness.
She got a phone call from them.  The interviewer asked if she'd be willing to work 80 hours a week.  Uh, no, dudes.  Maybe if they were actually working 80 hours a week instead of trying to seem like cool startup dudes they'd be smart enough to listen to Prof X and just interview the people he recommends instead of making even more work for themselves by trying to analyze the meaning of what our favorite movies are.
But no, that would be too easy.

No comments:

Post a Comment