Total Pageviews

random musings of a crazy cat lady

Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Limbo

On Monday, I finally caught up with all the things I needed to do.  Now I'm kind of bored so the house and yard projects have started. It has stopped raining for now so at least I can work in the yard and go to Rancho San Antonio now.
The job search stuff is going ok, but it's SLOW...The prof is putting together the offer letter, which means he has to go through a lot of rigamorole with the university.  Meanwhile, I have an interview at a place in Chicago, but they're slow too, so it's not for another two weeks.  I'm kind of cranky since they scheduled it during the ACS meeting, which means I'm missing out on some prime networking opportunities.  In the meantime, I feel like nothing is official until it's official, so I'm not celebrating just yet. 
It's kind of weird being in limbo like this. 
.

No comments:

Post a Comment